- advertising events, classes and lectures taking place at the library or in the library classroom or auditorium
- advertising events and other goings-on across campus dealing with academics, the arts, and student life
- communicating information about the 24-hour study, tutoring center hours, and helpful study and research tips
- presenting library resource highlights & web-interviews with students and faculty about their favorite library resources
- announcing new book and resource arrivals & presenting virtual tutorials on how to use technology in the library
The library at LaGrange College hopes this blog will be used by all of our library patrons as a valuable resource. As this blog grows, you will be able to search through past blog posts using tags (labels). Each blog post will be tagged/labeled with a descriptive keyword or phrase (for ex. music resources, cultural enrichment events, tutoring, etc.). You can search through these tags/labels by clicking on them in the right-hand column.