Do you have a group project or assignment?
Are you having trouble coordinating meeting times?
Google Docs is a wonderful tool for collaborating online AND it's totally FREE and easy to use!
Click here to see what it's all about.
Create documents, spreadsheets and presentations online:
- Create basic documents from scratch or start from a template.You can easily do all the basics, including making bulleted lists, sorting by columns, adding tables, images, comments, formulas, changing fonts and more. And it's free.
- Upload your existing files.Google Docs accepts most popular file formats, including DOC, XLS, ODT, ODS, RTF, CSV, PPT, etc. So go ahead and upload your existing files.
- Familiar desktop feel makes editing a breeze.Just click the toolbar buttons to bold, underline, indent, change font or number format, change cell background color and so on.
Share and collaborate in real time:
- Choose who can access your documents.Just enter the email addresses of the people with whom you want to share a given document and send them an invitation.
- Share instantly.Anyone you've invited to either edit or view your document, spreadsheet or presentation can access it as soon as they sign in.
- Edit and present with others in real time.Multiple people can view and make changes at the same time. There's an on-screen chat window for spreadsheets, and document revisions show you exactly who changed what, and when. Viewing a presentation together is a breeze, as anyone joined in a presentation can automatically follow along with the presenter.